- 1 Is the box office open at Liverpool Empire?
- 2 Who played at the Liverpool Empire?
- 3 How old is the Liverpool Empire Theatre?
- 4 What is on in Liverpool August 2021?
- 5 What is on in Liverpool in September 2021?
- 6 When did the Osmonds play Liverpool Empire?
- 7 How many seats does the Liverpool Empire have?
- 8 What is the oldest Theatre in Liverpool?
- 9 How long is Beauty and the Beast musical?
- 10 Can you take your own drinks into the Theatre?
- 11 Do you have to wear a mask in Sunderland Empire?
- 12 Can you take food into the Hippodrome?
Is the box office open at Liverpool Empire?
Box Office Hours Box office open from 90 minutes prior to any performance, and will close 15 minutes after curtain up. Box office is closed on non-performance days.
Who played at the Liverpool Empire?
More recent artists include Johnny Mathis, The Carpenters, Neil Sedaka, The Osmonds, Tommy Steel, Adam Faith, Bruce Forsyth, Victoria Wood, Morecambe and Wise, Ken Dodd, Shirley Bassey, Kylie Minogue, Kate Bush, Elton John, Cilla Black, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Chuck Berry, Black Sabbath, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rush, Wishbone Ash,
How old is the Liverpool Empire Theatre?
Bringing of own refreshments is definitely discouraged.
What is on in Liverpool August 2021?
Top things to do in Liverpool and beyond: August 2021
- FESTEVOL | Invisible Wind Factory | Saturday 7 & 14 August.
- COMEDY @ TURNCOAT | Turncoat Bar | Sunday 8 August.
- STRAWBERRY FIELDS FEST | Claremont Farm | Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 August.
- BRIDGE | Breeze Hill, Millennium Green | 5 – 7 August.
What is on in Liverpool in September 2021?
Top things to do in Liverpool and beyond – September 2021
- THE GOOD MARKET | PINS Social Club | Sunday 5 September.
- LAUGHTERHOUSE COMEDY CLUB | Liverpool Theatre Festival | Saturday 11 September.
- GHOST HUNTS | Newsham Park Hospital | 11 & 25 September.
- NILE RODGERS & CHIC | Pier Head | Thursday 16 September.
When did the Osmonds play Liverpool Empire?
Tue 6 Sep – Sat 10 Sep 2022 THE OSMONDS: A new musical tells the official story from Jay Osmond about the five brothers from Utah who were pushed into the spotlight as children and went on to create smash hits decade after decade.
How many seats does the Liverpool Empire have?
Located in the centre of city, a stone’s throw away from Liverpool Lime Street rail station, Liverpool Empire opened its doors in 1866. With a seating capacity of 2,350, the venue is Britain’s largest two-tier auditorium and features four bars, customer lifts and accessible facilities.
What is the oldest Theatre in Liverpool?
The Liverpool Playhouse is a theatre in Williamson Square in the city of Liverpool and is the oldest repertory theatre in England and is the Liverpool home of classic drama, from ancient to modern, presented with the highest production values.
How long is Beauty and the Beast musical?
How long is the show? Beauty and the Beast is approximately 2.5 hours long, including a 15-minute interval. We advise arriving at least 30 minutes before the performance is due to start.
Can you take your own drinks into the Theatre?
Can you take in you own drinks? Yes, but no glass is allowed. Some people bring picnics and food and drink is available at the entrance, including popcorn, crisps, and a selection of hot food, plus a bar selling soft and alcoholic beverages.
Do you have to wear a mask in Sunderland Empire?
In line with government guidelines, all cinemagoers will be required to wear a face covering during their visit unless they are eating and drinking or are unless exempt. The firm is urging customers to book online and use contactless payment methods in cinemas.
Can you take food into the Hippodrome?
Only rule. NO FISH AND/OR CHIPS. *or other smelly foods. Obviously we have products on sale inside at reasonable prices so you don’t need to worry about bringing your own food or drink.