- 1 How do you make a shadow theater box?
- 2 How do you make a shadow play?
- 3 How do shadow puppets work?
- 4 How do you make a shadow shape?
- 5 What is the color of shadow puppet?
- 6 How big should a shadow puppet be?
- 7 At which time of the day can you have the shortest shadow?
- 8 How can the size of the shadow be changed?
How do you make a shadow theater box?
- Cut square out of front of box.
- Cut back out of cardboard box.
- Cut rectangle out of sides of box.
- Use cutout parts of box to cut decorative pieces and glue to front of box.
- Cut a piece of paper to fit front opening and tape into place from behind.
How do you make a shadow play?
Pick up a specific story, have kids make the characters from the story and let them act the story at the end. Make up your own story and cut out silhouettes accordingly. Place elements that create shadow of landscape such as a pile of blankets and pillow for mountain etc.
How do shadow puppets work?
Shadow puppets are figures that are placed between a light and a screen. Moving them creates the illusion of moving images on the screen. An experienced puppeteer can make figures appear to walk, talk, fight and dance. Shadow puppetry is a popular form of entertainment in countries all over the world.
How do you make a shadow shape?
Add a drop shadow to a shape
- Click the shape. Tip: To add a shadow to multiple shapes, click the first shape, and then press and hold Ctrl while you click the other shapes.
- On the Drawing Tools Format tab, click Shape Effects > Shadow, and then pick the shadow you want.
What is the color of shadow puppet?
Puppets carving of the face and the color change can differentiate the character’s personality, good and evil. Every roles have different Performing styles. The color is distinguished Personality and characteristics of shadow puppets. They color in brown, red, green, and black.
How big should a shadow puppet be?
Puppets are typically 35–40 centimeters in height. During the 19th century these characters were adapted to the Greek language and culture, Karagöz and Hacivat becoming Karagiozis and Hadjiavatis, with each of the characters assuming stereotypically Greek personalities.
At which time of the day can you have the shortest shadow?
The shortest shadow occurs when the sun reaches its highest point, at local noon.
How can the size of the shadow be changed?
Indoors, you can change the size of a shadow by moving your body or the object closer to or farther from the light. Shadows grow bigger and fuzzier as the object moves closer to the light source, and smaller and sharper as the object moves farther away.