How do you make a simple shadow puppet Theatre?
- Cut square out of front of box.
- Cut back out of cardboard box.
- Cut rectangle out of sides of box.
- Use cutout parts of box to cut decorative pieces and glue to front of box.
- Cut a piece of paper to fit front opening and tape into place from behind.
What do you call a puppet box?
A marionette (/ˌmærɪəˈnɛt/; French: marionnette, [ma. ʁjɔ. Marionettes are operated with the puppeteer hidden or revealed to an audience by using a vertical or horizontal control bar in different forms of theatres or entertainment venues.
How do you make cardboard puppets?
These are the puppet manipulators.
- Cut a piece of thin cardboard about 8 cm high and 12 cm wide.
- Cut this in half to make two 12 wide pieces.
- Draw facial features in the middle one piece.
- Glue the ends of this piece together and attach to the top of the roll to form a head.
How do you make a theater?
If you’re thinking about building a home theater, let HGTV walk you through the steps.
- Step 1: Choose a Location.
- Step 2: Frame and Insulate.
- Step 3: Pre-Wire Surround Sound.
- Step 4: Pre-Wire a Video Projector.
- Step 5: Pre-Wire Lighting.
- Step 6: Install Drywall and Sound Barriers.
- Step 7: Set Up Video and Sound Systems.