- 1 How was the Globe Theatre arranged?
- 2 What is the Colour of globe?
- 3 What are the parts of the globe?
- 4 What are the 5 types of Theatre spaces?
- 5 What are the 4 types of stages?
- 6 How do you draw ideas?
- 7 What were the cheapest seats in the Globe Theatre?
- 8 How much did it cost to enter the globe Theatre?
- 9 Can you sit in the Globe Theatre?
How was the Globe Theatre arranged?
At the Globe Theatre there were three classes, the upper, middle, and lower class. To begin, the upper class would be treated better than the other classes. They would sit in an area called the heavens, on cushions. The middle class was known as the commoners and they would sit in an area known as the galleries.
What is the Colour of globe?
Just like paint, where there are seemingly endless shades of white to choose from, most globes emit a white light, which can range from warm to cool. Incandescent globes emit a warmer light, while more energy efficient LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) give you a wider range of colour temperatures.
What are the parts of the globe?
PARTS OF GLOBE – The Different Parts Of The Globe
- Equator. The central horizontal line that has the value of zero degrees latitude.
- Prime Meridian.
- North Pole.
- South Pole.
- Northern Hemisphere.
- Southern Hemisphere.
- Eastern Hemisphere.
- Western Hemisphere.
What are the 5 types of Theatre spaces?
The most common types of stage arrangements are listed below.
- Proscenium stages. Proscenium stages have an architectural frame, known as the proscenium arch, although not always arched in shape.
- Thrust stages.
- Theatres in-the-round.
- Arena theatres.
- Black-box or studio theatres.
- Platform stages.
- Open air theatres.
What are the 4 types of stages?
The four main types of stages are:
- Found stages.
- Proscenium stages.
- Thrust stages.
- Arena stages.
How do you draw ideas?
Drawing Ideas: Imagination
- Draw an object and give it a face.
- Create an alternate cover to your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
- Draw an intricate made up flower.
What were the cheapest seats in the Globe Theatre?
In open air theatres the cheapest price was only 1 penny which bought you a place amongst the ‘groundlings’ standing in the ‘yard’ around the stage. (There were 240 pennies in £1.) For another penny, you could have a bench seat in the lower galleries which surrounded the yard.
How much did it cost to enter the globe Theatre?
Admission to the indoor theatres started at 6 pence. One penny was only the price of a loaf of bread. Compare that to today’s prices. The low cost was one reason the theatre was so popular.
Can you sit in the Globe Theatre?
There is no interval and instead we have an open door policy throughout the performance – you don’t need to stay seated for the performance and instead can pop in and out to use the toilet whenever you like.