- 1 Can home Theatre be connected to mobile?
- 2 How do I connect my Samsung home theater to my phone?
- 3 How can I connect my phone to my home theater via USB?
- 4 Can you connect one TV to another?
- 5 How do I connect my home theater system to my TV and cable box?
- 6 What is ARC for HDMI?
- 7 How do I get my TV to play sound through my home theater system?
Can home Theatre be connected to mobile?
Connect the audio device to your mobile device with the Music Center app installed: Android devices with NFC: Enable the NFC settings on your mobile device. Tap the + (Add Device) button, then select Connect by NFC.
How do I connect my Samsung home theater to my phone?
From any Android Device
- Open the App Drawer.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first.
- Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
How can I connect my phone to my home theater via USB?
USB connecting your car stereo and Android phone
- Step 1: Check for USB port. Make sure that your vehicle has a USB port and supports USB mass storage devices.
- Step 2: Connect your Android phone.
- Step 3: Select the USB notifcation.
- Step 4: Mount your SD card.
- Step 5: Select USB audio source.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
Can you connect one TV to another?
You can link up two different televisions with RCA audio/video cables. Linking multiple TVs together is possible using a variety of different approaches. The two televisions can link to a common cable box or media source to play the same picture or they can link to create one large picture.
How do I connect my home theater system to my TV and cable box?
Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT of the source device. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI IN on the A/V receiver or Home Theatre system. Using a second HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT of the A/V receiver or Home Theatre system. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to an HDMI IN on the TV.
What is ARC for HDMI?
The Audio Return Channel (ARC) connects your TV and audio system with a single High Speed HDMI® cable and eliminates the need for an additional composite audio or optical cable. Connecting an ARC-compatible audio system to an ARC-compatible TV allows the following: Send audio from the TV to the audio system.
How do I get my TV to play sound through my home theater system?
Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the Audio Output jack on your TV. Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the A/V receiver or home theater system. Depending on your device, the audio input may be labeled TV INPUT or VIDEO INPUT.