How do you make a Theatre?
If you’re thinking about building a home theater, let HGTV walk you through the steps.
- Step 1: Choose a Location.
- Step 2: Frame and Insulate.
- Step 3: Pre-Wire Surround Sound.
- Step 4: Pre-Wire a Video Projector.
- Step 5: Pre-Wire Lighting.
- Step 6: Install Drywall and Sound Barriers.
- Step 7: Set Up Video and Sound Systems.
What do you call a puppet box?
A marionette (/ˌmærɪəˈnɛt/; French: marionnette, [ma. ʁjɔ. Marionettes are operated with the puppeteer hidden or revealed to an audience by using a vertical or horizontal control bar in different forms of theatres or entertainment venues.