- 1 Where can I sell my tickets online?
- 2 Is selling tickets for profit illegal?
- 3 What is the best platform to sell tickets?
- 4 Is it illegal to buy tickets from a tout?
- 5 How do I sell last minute event tickets?
- 6 Can I sell tickets on Facebook?
- 7 Is the ticket merchant genuine?
- 8 Can I sell tickets for more than face value?
- 9 Can you sell tickets for a profit?
- 10 Can you sell concert tickets for a profit?
- 11 How do I sell a ticket?
- 12 What percentage does StubHub take?
- 13 How much does SeatGeek charge to sell tickets?
Where can I sell my tickets online?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest event management platform, powering millions of events in 180+ countries and territories. Eventbrite attracts millions of people looking for live experiences every day, giving you unparalleled access to a global event ticketing marketplace, to sell tickets online to anyone, anywhere.
Is selling tickets for profit illegal?
In New South Wales it is against the law to resell tickets above the original value plus 10 per cent. The NSW laws also include a protection for consumers preventing tickets that have been resold at or below face value plus 10 per cent being cancelled by event organisers.
What is the best platform to sell tickets?
10 Best Online Ticketing Platforms for Event Planners
- Cvent. Cvent is widely considered to be one of the best options for event planners who are looking to sell and those who are looking to buy.
Is it illegal to buy tickets from a tout?
The Government has recently passed new legislation, in the form of the Digital Economy Act 2017, which bans touts from using ‘bots’ to buy tickets in bulk. This new legislation has made it a criminal offence to use automated technology to purchase large amounts of tickets to then be sold on at inflated prices.
How do I sell last minute event tickets?
10 Tips for Boosting Last Minute Ticket Sales
- Run an Instagram Contest.
- Boost your event page with Facebook Ads.
- Capitalise on Interest.
- Utilise Mobile Vending.
- Highlight Exclusivity.
- Know Your Most Successful Channels.
- Don’t Forget About the Slackers.
- Focus on Influencers.
Can I sell tickets on Facebook?
Free and paid tickets can be sold on Facebook, but donations are not allowed for this process. Choose the one that makes the most sense for your event. You can also specify if you would like to have reserved seating. Keep in mind that when you create a ticket you can give each ticket a name and quantity.
Is the ticket merchant genuine?
Is it safe to purchase tickets through The Ticket Merchant? Yes. The Ticket Merchant is an Australian owned and operated ticket marketplace, providing a safe and secure platform for people to buy and sell tickets to live events.
Can I sell tickets for more than face value?
Yes, but to help make sure everyone has a fair chance of attending an event we have capped prices at 110% of the ticket’s face value. In some cases the price cap may be lower than this (for example where legislation prevents an event from being sold above face value).
Can you sell tickets for a profit?
If a regular event sells out one time it’s likely to do so again. You don’t always need an event to sell out to make a profit. If you have really good seats they can sell at a premium even if there are many seats still available far from the stage or field. You can also buy resale tickets in person to resell them.
Can you sell concert tickets for a profit?
It is against the law to resell tickets to NSW events for profit.
How do I sell a ticket?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enter your ticket barcode or sign into My Account and tap on your order to view your tickets.
- Click the “Sell” button*.
- Select and price the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how you’d like to get paid.
- Review your listing and you’re all set.
What percentage does StubHub take?
It is free to list tickets for sale, and to search for tickets to buy on StubHub. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and a 15% fee is deducted from the seller’s payment. For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. The seller would net $85.
How much does SeatGeek charge to sell tickets?
You can upload and list your tickets for free on SeatGeek. If you sell that ticket, we do collect a small fee of 10%. This is to keep our platform healthy and running. When you type in the price for which you want to sell your ticket, you’ll be paid whatever that price was, minus 10%.