- 1 Does Victoria Palace Theatre have a dress code?
- 2 What are the best seats for Victoria Theater?
- 3 What area is Victoria Palace Theatre London?
- 4 How many seats does the Victoria Palace Theatre have?
- 5 How long is Hamilton in London?
- 6 What is the size of a Theatre stage?
- 7 Are stalls or royal circle seats better?
- 8 Where are best seats for Hamilton?
- 9 What are Grand Circle seats like?
- 10 Is Victoria in the West End?
- 11 What part of London is the West End?
- 12 How much is the tube from Kings Cross to Victoria?
- 13 What’s on at the Victoria Theatre?
- 14 Where is Hamilton in London?
- 15 How long is Hamilton in Theatre?
Does Victoria Palace Theatre have a dress code?
Is there a dress code at the Victoria Palace Theatre? There is no specific dress code for the theatre. Patrons should wear attire that is comfortable and appropriate for the occasion.
What are the best seats for Victoria Theater?
Best seats in the front stalls are rows D to P from around 11 to 38. Then choose rows C or R (depending on preference for proximity to the stage versus missing dancing feet). Be aware that rows are not off-set brilliantly to see between those in front.
What area is Victoria Palace Theatre London?
The Victoria Palace Theatre is a West End theatre in Victoria Street, in the City of Westminster. Situated opposite Victoria Station, it was designed by Frank Matcham and opened in 1911 on the site of two music hall buildings from the second half of the 19th century which had both been demolished.
How many seats does the Victoria Palace Theatre have?
With 1,550 seats spread over three levels; the Stalls, Dress Circle and Grand Circle, the Victoria Palace is of a moderate to large size and feels relatively vast from the inside. Unlike some other theatres built during the same era, the Victoria Palace does not have any unsightly pillars creating viewing restrictions.
How long is Hamilton in London?
Hamilton has a run time of two hours 45 minutes, including a 15-minute interval.
What is the size of a Theatre stage?
Stage Depth 32 feet from back of curved proscenium. E. Wing Space 28 feet wide, 22 feet high.
Are stalls or royal circle seats better?
As a rule rows 6-8 in the stalls tend to offer the best views. The dress circle – Also sometimes called the Royal Circle, first balcony or mezzanine, the dress circle is the next tier of seating above the stalls. Upper circle seats are usually about the same price as the rear stalls.
Where are best seats for Hamilton?
Seats D19/20 and E19/20 are my favourites as you still feel quite close to the stage. Legroom in the upper circle is very tight, but these aisle seats mean you can rotate your legs to the side for comfort during the performance.
What are Grand Circle seats like?
The shape of the Grand Circle is more curved, causing seats towards the ends of the rows to be restricted view. Handrails may also obstruct the view for those in the middle of each row. This problem affects rows A-D. This section provides good overall views of the stage, especially when working on a budget.
Is Victoria in the West End?
Traditionally, the West End sits within the boundaries of Regent Street, Oxford Street, Kingsway and The Strand. However, The Apollo Victoria and the Victoria Palace Theatre are both also considered “West End Theatres” despite being in Victoria, which is outside this area.
What part of London is the West End?
‘The West End’ is a broad term used to describe the areas in London including Oxford Street and Marble Arch, Leicester Square and Covent Garden, & Mayfair and Piccadilly.
How much is the tube from Kings Cross to Victoria?
London Underground (Tube) operates a vehicle from King’s Cross St. Pancras station to Victoria station every 5 minutes. Tickets cost £2 – £3 and the journey takes 8 min.
What’s on at the Victoria Theatre?
Rock and pop at The Victoria Theatre
- Frankie’s Guys: A Celebration of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons. 17 September 2021. The Johnny Cash Roadshow: From the Ashes Tour.
- The ELO Experience. 7 October 2021.
- Northern Live: Do I Love You. 21 October 2021.
- The Drifters. 4 November 2021.
Where is Hamilton in London?
Where is Hamilton playing in London? Hamilton is on stage at the Victoria Palace Theatre, which is opposite Victoria Underground and railway station.
How long is Hamilton in Theatre?
Hamilton runs for 2 hours, 50 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission.