- 1 Does PS3 have HDMI ARC?
- 2 Does PS3 have audio out?
- 3 How do I connect my PS3 to my amplifier?
- 4 Why isn’t my PS3 making any sound?
- 5 Can I connect a Bluetooth speaker to my PS3?
- 6 How do I hook up my surround sound to my TV without HDMI?
- 7 How do I connect my surround sound to my TV and cable box?
- 8 How do I connect my surround sound to my optical cable?
Does PS3 have HDMI ARC?
Yes, ARC does work with the PS3.
Does PS3 have audio out?
audio will be output from PlayStation®2 and PlayStation ® format software. To output Dolby Digital or DTS® audio, you must connect the PS3™ system and the audio device using a digital optical cable and switch to [Optical Digital] under [Audio Output Settings].
How do I connect my PS3 to my amplifier?
You can hook your PS3 up to the TV using HDMI for picture and use the original AV lead that comes with the PS3 and hook the red and white pair to your amp for sound.
Why isn’t my PS3 making any sound?
If the PS3 is set to Surround Sound in the settings, but the device it’s plugged in to does not support surround sound, the voices will not be heard and many or some sounds will not play correctly. In Settings, go into Sound Settings. 3. Select Audio Output Settings, and select the type of cable you use.
Can I connect a Bluetooth speaker to my PS3?
Unlike previous Playstation Systems, PS3 allows you to connect wireless Bluetooth headsets. Most Bluetooth headsets are compatible with PS3. In minutes, you can pair the device to your gaming console and hear the sound from the built-in speakers.
How do I hook up my surround sound to my TV without HDMI?
Whether it’s your TV, your receiver, or both devices that don’t have HDMI connections available, you can use an RCA cable and/or a converter to connect the two. You’re never more than a few cables away from getting the sound off your Television and into your sound system.
How do I connect my surround sound to my TV and cable box?
How Do I Connect the TV, Cable and Surround Sound with HDMI?
- Turn off the power to all of your audio-video components.
- Insert the plug at one end of an HDMI cable into the matching jack on your cable TV box.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any HDMI input on the back of your surround sound receiver.
How do I connect my surround sound to my optical cable?
Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the Audio Output jack on your TV. Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the A/V receiver or home theater system. Depending on your device, the audio input may be labeled TV INPUT or VIDEO INPUT.