How many seats are in the grand Theatre Leeds?
Getting here and parking The Grand is located on New Briggate in the heart of Leeds city centre. Parking is available at several city centre car parks near the venue. Leeds Grand Theatre is around 10 minutes’ walk from Leeds bus station and 15 minutes’ walk from Leeds train station.
When was Leeds Grand Theatre built?
What is on in Alhambra?
- Children’s/Family. Gangsta Granny. The Alhambra Theatre. 30 Sep – 02 Oct 2021.
- Other. Derren Brown – Showman. The Alhambra Theatre. 05 – 09 October 2021.
- Musical. Chicago. The Alhambra Theatre. 11 – 16 October 2021.
- Musical. Blood Brothers. The Alhambra Theatre. 19 – 23 October 2021.
What is on in Leeds July 2021?
Top things to do in Leeds in July 2021
- UTAH SAINTS | Mint Warehouse | 3rd July.
- PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT | Leeds Grand Theatre | 6 – 10th July.
- FOALS | Millennium Square | 9th July.
- CREATIVITY AND MINDFULNESS THROUGH MOVEMENT | Leeds City Museum | 11th, 17th and 18th July.
Where is Northern Ballet based?
Northern Ballet is a purpose-built, six-storey facility located on Quarry Hill in central Leeds in the thriving cultural quarter. We share our home with Phoenix Dance Theatre, Northern Ballet Academy and students from Leeds Beckett University’s performing arts courses.