How do you make cardboard puppets?
These are the puppet manipulators.
- Cut a piece of thin cardboard about 8 cm high and 12 cm wide.
- Cut this in half to make two 12 wide pieces.
- Draw facial features in the middle one piece.
- Glue the ends of this piece together and attach to the top of the roll to form a head.
What do you call a puppet box?
A marionette (/ˌmærɪəˈnɛt/; French: marionnette, [ma. ʁjɔ. Marionettes are operated with the puppeteer hidden or revealed to an audience by using a vertical or horizontal control bar in different forms of theatres or entertainment venues.
How do I make cardboard?
The industrial process of making cardboard boxes uses a machine called a corrugator. Cardboard is simply a sheet of ridged paper sandwiched in between two sheets of flat paper. The corrugator organizes and assembles the three different sheets to make corrugated cardboard.
How can I make my home feel like a movie theater?
Tips to Make Your Living Room More Like a Theater
- Paint it Dark. Get the theater vibe by painting your room with dark colors, like burgundy or navy blue.
- Move the Furniture.
- Install Dimming Lights.
- Add New Lighting.
- Hang Light-Blocking Drapes.
- Build a Riser.