- 1 How do I sync my Sony home theater to my Sony TV?
- 2 How connect home theater to LCD TV which has no audio output?
- 3 Where is the audio output on a Sony Bravia TV?
- 4 Is sound better through optical or HDMI?
- 5 Why is my soundbar not working with my TV?
- 6 Can I get audio out from HDMI?
- 7 Do smart TVs have audio out?
- 8 Can I connect AUX to TV?
How do I sync my Sony home theater to my Sony TV?
Go to Parts and Accessories.
- Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the Audio Output jack on your TV.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the A/V receiver or home theater system.
- Turn on your TV.
How connect home theater to LCD TV which has no audio output?
Plug-in one end of the optical cable to the output port of the TV unit and the other end to the input port of the converter. Connect your RCA cable to the output port of the converter and the other end to your soundbar. Change TV settings to work with external speakers. Play.
Where is the audio output on a Sony Bravia TV?
Press the (Quick Settings) button or HOME button on the supplied remote control: Select Settings. Under the TV category, select Sound, Display & Sound or BRAVIA Settings. Select Audio output.
Is sound better through optical or HDMI?
The major difference is that HDMI cables can pass higher resolution audio which includes formats found on Blu-ray like Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master audio. Fiber optic cables won’t be able to transmit these high-res sound formats. You will get quality sound only as you get with HDMI cable.
Why is my soundbar not working with my TV?
Turn on the TV, then your audio device. Change the TV audio output setting to PCM and check whether sound is output. Reset the audio device and the TV. NOTE: To reset the TV, refer to How to perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset on an Android TV™.
Can I get audio out from HDMI?
Setting the HDMI audio signal output of connected devices (HDMI Audio Out) You can set the HDMI audio signal output of playback devices connected to the receiver via an HDMI connection. Select [Settings] – [ HDMI Settings] from the home menu. Select [HDMI Audio Out].
Do smart TVs have audio out?
There is no doubt that Samsung smart televisions are among the best out there on the market. And while they boast great audio output, most of us would always want to make it even better, by perhaps connecting their Samsung smart TV to an external sound system such as a home theater.
Can I connect AUX to TV?
Navigate your TV’s inputs with its remote control. The auxiliary, or AUX input, is a common input channel for TVs. Video sources using cables connected to the AUX receptors, typically on the back or side of the TV, can be viewed by changing the TV to the AUX input, using the remote control.