- 1 What Tube line is Lyceum Theatre?
- 2 What tube station is near Lion King?
- 3 Is there parking at the Lyceum Theatre?
- 4 What road is the Lyceum Theatre?
- 5 How long is Lion King Theatre?
- 6 What Tube line is Covent Garden on?
- 7 What time does the lion king finish?
- 8 What number bus from Kings Cross to Covent Garden?
- 9 Does London have park and ride?
- 10 Can you bring food into Lyceum?
- 11 What do you wear to the Lyceum Theatre?
- 12 How do I pronounce Lyceum?
What Tube line is Lyceum Theatre?
The Lyceum Theatre is approximately a 7 minute walk from Covent Garden tube station, served by the Piccadilly line. To reach the theatre, turn right out of the station and into Covent Garden shopping district.
What tube station is near Lion King?
The nearest tube station to The Lion King in Covent Garden is a 7 min walk away.
Is there parking at the Lyceum Theatre?
Car. The nearest Q-Park is in China Town, 20 Newport Pl, London, W1D 5QL. Other car parks in close proximity include: London Covent Garden Parking Garage,Parker St, London, WC2B 5NT and NCP Car Park, Shaftesbury Ave, London, WC1A 1JP.
What road is the Lyceum Theatre?
The Lyceum Theatre (pronounced ly-CEE-um) is a West End theatre located in the City of Westminster, on Wellington Street, just off the Strand in central London. It has a seating capacity of 2,100.
How long is Lion King Theatre?
How long is The Lion King musical? Performances of The Lion King are 2 hours and 30 minutes long, including an interval.
What Tube line is Covent Garden on?
Covent Garden is on the Piccadilly Line. Covent Garden’s tube station is a very short walk from the Market Building at the end of James Street.
What time does the lion king finish?
The Lion King has a run time of 2 hours and 30 minutes, including a 15 minute interval. For a 7:30PM performance, the show will finish at roughly 10:00PM.
What number bus from Kings Cross to Covent Garden?
The cheapest way to get from Kings Cross to Covent Garden is to line 91 bus which costs £2 and takes 21 min. How do I get from Kings Cross to Covent Garden the fastest?
Does London have park and ride?
We don’t have Park & Rides in the traditional sense in London but use tube station car parks instead. At weekends these are usually no more than a couple of pounds per day. No guarantee of safety but as long as anything of value such as a sat nav is kept out of sight you should be fine.
Can you bring food into Lyceum?
Food & Drink: Snacks and drinks in plastic containers are allowed in the auditorium and hot food is prohibited. Drinks purchased from the bar must be transferred into plastic cups before being taken inside the auditorium.
What do you wear to the Lyceum Theatre?
What should I wear? There is no dress code at the theatre. For all performances, attire should be comfortable and appropriate for the occasion. As well as the ongoing production at the Lyceum Theatre in London, THE LION KING is currently on tour around the UK.
How do I pronounce Lyceum?
Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of ‘lyceum’:
- Break ‘lyceum’ down into sounds: [LY] + [SEE] + [UHM] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
- Record yourself saying ‘lyceum’ in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.