- 1 How old is the Empire Theatre in Liverpool?
- 2 How many seats does the Liverpool Empire have?
- 3 What is the oldest Theatre in Liverpool?
- 4 What is on in Liverpool August 2021?
- 5 When did the Osmonds play Liverpool Empire?
- 6 What is on in Liverpool in September 2021?
- 7 How long is Beauty and the Beast musical?
How old is the Empire Theatre in Liverpool?
Box Office Hours Box office open from 90 minutes prior to any performance, and will close 15 minutes after curtain up. Box office is closed on non-performance days.
How many seats does the Liverpool Empire have?
Located in the centre of city, a stone’s throw away from Liverpool Lime Street rail station, Liverpool Empire opened its doors in 1866. With a seating capacity of 2,350, the venue is Britain’s largest two-tier auditorium and features four bars, customer lifts and accessible facilities.
What is the oldest Theatre in Liverpool?
The Liverpool Playhouse is a theatre in Williamson Square in the city of Liverpool and is the oldest repertory theatre in England and is the Liverpool home of classic drama, from ancient to modern, presented with the highest production values.
What is on in Liverpool August 2021?
Top things to do in Liverpool and beyond: August 2021
- FESTEVOL | Invisible Wind Factory | Saturday 7 & 14 August.
- COMEDY @ TURNCOAT | Turncoat Bar | Sunday 8 August.
- STRAWBERRY FIELDS FEST | Claremont Farm | Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 August.
- BRIDGE | Breeze Hill, Millennium Green | 5 – 7 August.
When did the Osmonds play Liverpool Empire?
Tue 6 Sep – Sat 10 Sep 2022 THE OSMONDS: A new musical tells the official story from Jay Osmond about the five brothers from Utah who were pushed into the spotlight as children and went on to create smash hits decade after decade.
What is on in Liverpool in September 2021?
Top things to do in Liverpool and beyond – September 2021
- THE GOOD MARKET | PINS Social Club | Sunday 5 September.
- LAUGHTERHOUSE COMEDY CLUB | Liverpool Theatre Festival | Saturday 11 September.
- GHOST HUNTS | Newsham Park Hospital | 11 & 25 September.
- NILE RODGERS & CHIC | Pier Head | Thursday 16 September.
How long is Beauty and the Beast musical?
How long is the show? Beauty and the Beast is approximately 2.5 hours long, including a 15-minute interval. We advise arriving at least 30 minutes before the performance is due to start.