Where in London is the arts Theatre?
Arts Theatre is located in London. The full address is Arts Theatre, 6-7 Great Newport Street, London WC2H 7JB.
How many seats does the arts Theatre have?
The Arts Theatre is situated in Leicester Square, in the heart of the West End. Opening in 1927 as a private members club, the venue is now an independent theatre which provides a platform for smaller plays and musicals. The auditorium is intimate, with a capacity of 350 across the Stalls and the Circle.
Is West End London safe?
“London is one of the safest major cities in the world and crime continues to fall and overall crime in Westminster is down by 16.4%.
What part of London is West End?
‘The West End’ is a broad term used to describe the areas in London including Oxford Street and Marble Arch, Leicester Square and Covent Garden, & Mayfair and Piccadilly.
What areas of London should tourists avoid?
According to Churchill Security, the most dangerous areas in London are:
- Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
What are the bad parts of London?
According to records, the most dangerous areas in London are:
- Westminster (Total Number of Crimes: 49,400; Crime Rate per 1,000 People: 195.78)
- Camden (Total Number of Crimes: 28,423; Crime Rate per 1,000 People: 112.51)
- Kensington and Chelsea (Total Number of Crimes: 24,436; Crime Rate per 1,000 People: 109.01)
What is the poshest part of London?
The Most Expensive Neighborhoods in London
- Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is one of the poshest neighborhoods in the world.
- West Brompton.
- City of Westminster.