- 1 Where is the audio output on a Sony Bravia TV?
- 2 Where is the HDMI port on Sony Bravia TV?
- 3 Where is the headphone jack on my Sony Bravia TV?
- 4 How do I connect my surround sound to my TV without HDMI?
- 5 How do I connect my cable to my Sony Bravia TV?
- 6 Why does my TV say no signal when HDMI is plugged in?
- 7 Why is HDMI not showing on TV?
- 8 Why is audio not working through HDMI?
- 9 How do I connect 5.1 speakers to my HDMI TV?
Where is the audio output on a Sony Bravia TV?
Press the (Quick Settings) button or HOME button on the supplied remote control: Select Settings. Under the TV category, select Sound, Display & Sound or BRAVIA Settings. Select Audio output.
Where is the HDMI port on Sony Bravia TV?
The ports are easily accessible on the left side and back of the television. Once you connect a Blu-ray or standard DVD player, Internet streaming media device or other HDMI-based device to your Sony BRAVIA KDL via an HDMI port, you must enable the port within the television’s setup component.
Where is the headphone jack on my Sony Bravia TV?
On my television of this model, my headphone jack is just below the HDMI 1 input, on the left side of the television (right if looking from the back) and above the USB ports.
How do I connect my surround sound to my TV without HDMI?
How do you connect a TV to a receiver without HDMI? You can use any RCA audio cables, a composite video cable, a 5-cable component RCA video cable, or an HDMI converter that matches the input option you have available.
How do I connect my cable to my Sony Bravia TV?
Set up the Cable/Satellite box setup feature:
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Watching TV → External Inputs → Cable/Satellite box setup → Cable/Satellite box control setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Why does my TV say no signal when HDMI is plugged in?
Verify that the source device has power and is turned on. If the source device is connected with an HDMI® cable: Make sure the TV and source device are both turned on, then disconnect the HDMI cable from one of the devices and then connect it again. Try a new or another known working HDMI cable.
Why is HDMI not showing on TV?
Turn off all the devices. Disconnect the HDMI cable from the HDMI Input terminal on the TV. Turn on the TV and connected device again to let them recognise each other. If the issue continues, repeat the process but try a different HDMI input on your TV to see if this improves the situation.
Why is audio not working through HDMI?
Disconnect the HDMI cable from the HDMI input of the TV and connect the source device to a different TV. If there is still no sound, perform a power reset on the TV. If there is still no sound after power resetting the TV, replace the HDMI cable. Perform a factory reset.
How do I connect 5.1 speakers to my HDMI TV?
HDMI carries both audio and video in a single cable and delivers full surround sound.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI-Out port on your surround receiver.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to one of the HDMI-In ports on your TV.