- 1 What does face value mean when buying tickets?
- 2 Where can I buy resale tickets?
- 3 How can I get cheap theater tickets?
- 4 Can I sell my ticket back to Ticketmaster?
- 5 How can I buy concert tickets without resale?
- 6 Are Afronation tickets refundable?
- 7 Does face value include fees?
- 8 How do I sell my AXS tickets to a friend?
- 9 Is it illegal to buy tickets from a tout?
- 10 How do I sell last minute event tickets?
- 11 Where can I sell my tickets online?
- 12 Are box office tickets cheaper?
- 13 How early should you get to the Theatre?
- 14 Is TKTS a good deal?
What does face value mean when buying tickets?
The face value is the price printed on a ticket. Some people continue to refer, wrongly, to the face value as being the price originally set for the ticket by the event organiser or venue before the addition of any booking fees, service charges or other extra costs.
Where can I buy resale tickets?
7 best ticket resale sites for cheap event tickets
- StubHub resale: the current MVP of ticket resale.
- eBay resale: buy, bid, or barter for tickets.
- Ticketmaster resale: tickets straight from the source.
- SeatGeek resale: shop around for tickets without the site-to-site hassle.
How can I get cheap theater tickets?
How to get cheap Broadway tickets in five easy steps
- Head to TKTS.
- Shop online or on your phone.
- Rush the theater or play the lottery.
- Visit the box office.
- Become a member.
Can I sell my ticket back to Ticketmaster?
When you have tickets you can no longer use, sign in to your Ticketmaster account and look for the Sell button in your ticket order. In 3 quick steps, you can choose to list one or all of your tickets for the price you paid. Once your tickets are listed on the Exchange, your job is done!
How can I buy concert tickets without resale?
Become a (Super)Fan. Joining an artist’s fan club can get you early access to their ticket sales. You can join a fan club (check the artist’s website for details), sign up for email lists or follow your fave on social media to receive early-access codes to presale periods.
Are Afronation tickets refundable?
Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled or postponed and fall within our fair refund policy. See clause 17. Ticket Arena acts as the authorised ticket agent of the organisers of events (“Promoters”) in respect of all tickets you purchase from our website.
Does face value include fees?
Face value is the price of the ticket before any service fees or shipping / handling charges are added. When a fan resells a ticket, the resale price might exceed the original face value of the ticket.
How do I sell my AXS tickets to a friend?
How do I transfer an AXS mobile ID ticket?
- Log into your AXS Account and from “Your Events,” select the event you would like to transfer tickets from.
- Click on ‘Transfer Tickets’
- Select the ticket(s) you would like to transfer.
- Enter the recipient’s first name, last name, and email address.
- Click ‘Continue’
Is it illegal to buy tickets from a tout?
The Government has recently passed new legislation, in the form of the Digital Economy Act 2017, which bans touts from using ‘bots’ to buy tickets in bulk. This new legislation has made it a criminal offence to use automated technology to purchase large amounts of tickets to then be sold on at inflated prices.
How do I sell last minute event tickets?
10 Tips for Boosting Last Minute Ticket Sales
- Run an Instagram Contest.
- Boost your event page with Facebook Ads.
- Capitalise on Interest.
- Utilise Mobile Vending.
- Highlight Exclusivity.
- Know Your Most Successful Channels.
- Don’t Forget About the Slackers.
- Focus on Influencers.
Where can I sell my tickets online?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest event management platform, powering millions of events in 180+ countries and territories. Eventbrite attracts millions of people looking for live experiences every day, giving you unparalleled access to a global event ticketing marketplace, to sell tickets online to anyone, anywhere.
Are box office tickets cheaper?
Going straight to the box office can save you big bucks. These fees can sometimes tack on more than 50 percent to the cost of a ticket, so I’ve decided to find out if making a little bit more effort – by going to the venue’s physical box office to buy tickets – is a worthwhile money saver.
How early should you get to the Theatre?
It is best to arrive at the theatre at least 30 minutes prior to the performance.
Is TKTS a good deal?
The TKTS Booth Is The Cheapest Way To See a Broadway Show: FALSE. Although a lot of people do it and the TKTS discount ticket stand has some great Broadway ticket bargains, they are usually not the lowest priced Broadway Tickets.